7 WW points; posted in WW weekly given out at WW meetings.
Make and share this Pasta With Sausage and Kale (Ww) recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package directions using the 1/8 teaspoon salt in the water.
- While pasta is cooking remove sausge from casings (or even easier -- use the packaged Italan sausage already removed from casings) and cook in skillet over medium high heat (3-5 minutes). Stir in the kale and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in broth and season with salt and pepper. Cover skillet and reduce heat to low, cook or another 5-10 minutes or until cooker through.
- Stir in pasta and heat through.
- Sprinkle each portion with 2 T cheese OR add grated cheese to mixture and serve family style.