1/1 Photo of Pasta With Sausage and Kale (Ww)
7 WW points; posted in WW weekly given out at WW meetings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions using the 1/8 teaspoon salt in the water.
- 2While pasta is cooking remove sausge from casings (or even easier -- use the packaged Italan sausage already removed from casings) and cook in skillet over medium high heat (3-5 minutes). Stir in the kale and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- 3Stir in broth and season with salt and pepper. Cover skillet and reduce heat to low, cook or another 5-10 minutes or until cooker through.
- 4Stir in pasta and heat through.
- 5Sprinkle each portion with 2 T cheese OR add grated cheese to mixture and serve family style.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Sausage and Kale (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Sodium 1311.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 25.1 g