- 2 cups pasta, uncooked
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces turkey Italian sausage
- 4 cups kale, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions using the 1/8 teaspoon salt in the water.
- While pasta is cooking remove sausge from casings (or even easier -- use the packaged Italan sausage already removed from casings) and cook in skillet over medium high heat (3-5 minutes). Stir in the kale and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in broth and season with salt and pepper. Cover skillet and reduce heat to low, cook or another 5-10 minutes or until cooker through.
- Stir in pasta and heat through.
- Sprinkle each portion with 2 T cheese OR add grated cheese to mixture and serve family style.