Pasta With Sausage and Chicken
- Heat oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer chicken to a bowl. Add wine to skillet; boil until reduced to 2 tablespoons, scraping up browned bits, about 3 minutes.
- Add sausage, onions, and bell pepper to same skillet and cook until sausage browns, breaking up with back of spoon, about 10 minutes. Mix in tomatoes with juices, stock, tomato paste, garlic and rosemary; simmer until reduced to sauce consistency, about 10 minutes. Add chicken and juices; stir to heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; return to pot. Mix in sauce, 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Serve, passing remaining cheese separately.