Recipe by mermaidmagic
This dish has a great flavor and smells so good while cooking. Another recipe from my cooking wars at the office.
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage link, crumbled
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage, crumbled
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 5 cups canned Italian plum tomatoes, with juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- 2 cups cooked cannellini, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups arugula, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Over medium heat, saute crumbled sausages, onions, garlic and parsley.
- Stir often for about 15 minutes or until sausage is cooked.
- Add white wine and tomatoes and cook for approximately 30 minutes more.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil pasta until al dente.
- Drain well and return to pot.
- Stir in sausage mixture, cooked beans and arugula.
- Return to heat to warm through.
- Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.