This dish has a great flavor and smells so good while cooking. Another recipe from my cooking wars at the office.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage link, crumbled
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage, crumbled
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 5 cups canned Italian plum tomatoes, with juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- 2 cups cooked cannellini, drained
- 1 1/2 cups arugula, chopped
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Over medium heat, saute crumbled sausages, onions, garlic and parsley.
- 2Stir often for about 15 minutes or until sausage is cooked.
- 3Add white wine and tomatoes and cook for approximately 30 minutes more.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Boil pasta until al dente.
- 6Drain well and return to pot.
- 7Stir in sausage mixture, cooked beans and arugula.
- 8Return to heat to warm through.
- 9Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Sausage and Beans
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1053.2
- Calories from Fat 450
- Total Fat 50.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 164.7 mg
- Sodium 2114.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 54.3 g