Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick and easy
Make and share this Pasta with Sausage recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook, stirring often for 7 min.
- Stir in broccoli; cook 5 min more or until pasta is firm-tender and broccoli is crisp tender.
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add sausage and garlic.
- Cook, stirring often, 3 to 4 min.
- or until sausage is lightly browned.
- Stir in the tomatoes.
- Cook 1 to 2 min to heat through.
- Remove 1/2 cup cooking water from the pot.
- Drain pasta and broccoli and return to pot.
- Add sausage sauce and pasta water.
- Toss to mix and coat.
This was a very yummy, easy recipe. I made it with whole grain penne pasta and added a bit of shaved parmesan at the end. This will be a staple weeknight meal.Thank you