Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Out of necessity, with nothing in the cupboards, I threw this together. It's actually quite tasty!
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1⁄2 lb fettuccine pasta
- 3⁄4 cup pasta sauce (flavored)
- 1 (4 3/8 ounce) can sardines in oil, drained
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- Cook the pasta until al dente.
- Add the beans and stir to warm.
- Meanwhile, fry the sardines in a nonstick pan.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine, scraping up the bits with a wooden spoon.
- Add the pasta sauce and heat through.
- Toss with pasta/bean mixture.