My dear SIL has traveled the world and collected many wonderful recipes. Here is a simple recipe that was shared with her by a Danish cook.
- Cook pasta al dente, according to package instructions.
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- Add flour, stirring until smooth.
- Add milk slowly, stirring constantly until it is boiling.
- Remove from heat and add cream cheese.
- Return to medium heat, stirring until cheese is melted.
- Stir in salmon and dill.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss with fettuccine and serve.