1/1 Photo of Pasta With Salmon Sauce (Denmark)
My dear SIL has traveled the world and collected many wonderful recipes. Here is a simple recipe that was shared with her by a Danish cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta al dente, according to package instructions.
- 2In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- 3Add flour, stirring until smooth.
- 4Add milk slowly, stirring constantly until it is boiling.
- 5Remove from heat and add cream cheese.
- 6Return to medium heat, stirring until cheese is melted.
- 7Stir in salmon and dill.
- 8Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Toss with fettuccine and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Salmon Sauce (Denmark)
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.8
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 192.3 mg
- Sodium 334.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 35.2 g