Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found on internet, 4 years ago and I made it several times, as something special!
- 250 g pasta (I prefer lasagna)
- 150 g mascarpone
- 150 g smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh grated pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiled water until done.
- Chop the salmon in big pieces.
- Heat the olive oil and lightly cook the salmon for 2 minutes. Turn the heat to low and add the mascarpone cheese. When mascarpone is melted add the dill.Mix well.
- Drain the pasta and add them into the sauce. Mix well.
- Serve immediately and add the pepper on top!
Definitely something special! First I need to admit I've never worked with mascarpone before; it melts beautifully and is delicious but has the drawback of being a waist-enlarger. For us this was two servings which I figure at 44 grams of fat per serving, half of which was saturated...so definitely not an every day treat. That said, it's DELICIOUS. Ham or prosciutto would be a great substitute for someone who doesn't like salmon. This is very easy to make and would be impressive for company.