Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Cook the pasta until al dente.
- In the meantime, using a saucepan, saute the rosemary and garlic in olive oil over low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, and season with salt and pepper.
- (optional.. Sprinkle in hot pepper flakes.) Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in cream and parmesan until heated through.
- Drain pasta and toss with the sauce.
Very simple to make, but I did not care for this dish. I thought the sauce tasted akin to a canned spaghetti I used to eat when I was a kid. The tomato puree was very acrid so I added a pinch of sugar to tone it down. You might want to be careful when you stir the cream into the simmered puree. If it's too hot, the cream could curdle.