Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I make this when I don't feel like cooking and my kids are always very happy that I was feeling lazy. I also add at the end chopped semi-dried tomatoes and chopped black olives.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumb
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper
- 500 g penne
- Place olive oil in a large pan. Add garlic, breadcrumbs and rosemary. Stir over a low heat until golden brown and crispy.
- Cook pasta until al dente. Drain leaving a little water clinging to the pasta.
- Add breadcrumb mixture to pasta, toss and serve.