Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 bunch scallion, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb bow tie pasta
- Combine scallions, bell pepper, zucchini, tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil in shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes (stirring once), or until vegetables are tender.
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
- Drain hot cooked pasta and toss with vegetables and serve.
The first word out of DH's mouth was "Outstanding!" Very tasty, we both enjoyed this. I put some crumbled feta on top, which sort of melted in and was so good! Yummy!
This was super easy and tasty. I subsituted basil flavored olive oil for regular olive oil and I used white onion since I did not have any scallions. I also did not have a zuchinni so I doubled the pepper. This tastes even better the next day, cold, with feta and a dash of seasoned salt.
Outstanding! I added a couple of mushrooms to the mix and a couple of minced basil leaves right before serving.