- 1 bunch scallion, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb bow tie pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine scallions, bell pepper, zucchini, tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil in shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes (stirring once), or until vegetables are tender.
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
- Drain hot cooked pasta and toss with vegetables and serve.