I was trying to make something easy for dinner and use up some things in the fridge. This is what I came up with and it actually turned out pretty well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice peppers, onion and carrots.
- 2Toss with garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and basil.
- 3Roast in a 375 degree oven for 45 min.
- 4Remove and set aside to cool.
- 5Boil pasta until al dente, drain (reserve 1/4 cup cooking water), set aside.
- 6In a large pan, melt butter, add bacon and cook until browned - 6 minutes or so.
- 7Add cream cheese, cream and roasted vegetables, stir until cream cheese is almost melted.
- 8Add pasta and parmesan.
- 9Stir together.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Roasted Vegetables and Cream Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 819.0
- Calories from Fat 473
- Total Fat 52.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 171.6 mg
- Sodium 1526.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 31.4 g