Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A rich, robust vegeterian pasta dish.
- 1 large onion
- 1 eggplant
- 2 zucchini
- 2 bell peppers (red or yellow)
- 453.59 g plum tomato
- 3 garlic cloves
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- 295.73 ml tomato sauce
- 453.59 g penne pasta
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat over to 475 degrees.
- Chop vegetables into 1 inch chunks; season with salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil and chopped garlic over vegetables.
- Roast for 35 minutes.
- Scrape vegetables into sauce pan, add tomatoe sauce, and heat.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Serve hot and sprinkle with chopped basil and parmesan on top.
Made this for PAC Spring 2012 and it was very very good. We enjoyed very much...