Recipe by Chef Sunshine
This is a good way to use less pasta and more vegetables in a filling meal. Use whatever type of vegetable with the pasta you like. Use a healthy bottled marinara sauce, preferably organic.
- 2 ounces dry pasta
- 1 cup thickly sliced mushroom
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in boiling water until "al dente" (just barely done).
- In the meantime, roast the mushrooms on a pan in a hot oven for ten to fifteen minutes, and heat the marinara sauce. Add the mushrooms to the sauce.
- Drain the pasta and top with the marinara sauce and grated parmesan cheese, if desired.