1/6 Photos of Pasta With Roasted Garlic, Cherry Tomatoes and Basil
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Halve tomatoes and garlic cloves and toss with olive oil and balsamic (to taste - probably just a few dashes) in a baking dish.
- 2Combine bread crumbs, parmesan, and salt and pepper to taste. Spoon mixture evenly over tomatoes.
- 3Roast mixture for 30-40 minutes or until mixture is bubbly, browned, or slightly thickened.
- 4Meanwhile, in a large pot of salted water, cook pasta for 10 minutes. Drain well.
- 5Add pasta to the tomato mixture and toss with fresh chopped basil.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Roasted Garlic, Cherry Tomatoes and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.8
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 303.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 17.2 g