Make and share this Pasta With Roasted Garlic, Cherry Tomatoes and Basil recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400. Halve tomatoes and garlic cloves and toss with olive oil and balsamic (to taste - probably just a few dashes) in a baking dish.
- Combine bread crumbs, parmesan, and salt and pepper to taste. Spoon mixture evenly over tomatoes.
- Roast mixture for 30-40 minutes or until mixture is bubbly, browned, or slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of salted water, cook pasta for 10 minutes. Drain well.
- Add pasta to the tomato mixture and toss with fresh chopped basil.