Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A light and tasty pasta dish!
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 12 garlic cloves, cut in half (don't be shy)
- olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- In a bowl toss sliced tomatoes, sliced garlic, oil, basil, salt, hot pepper flakes and ground pepper.
- Place in a 9 X 13 metal cake pan and roast at 400°F for approximately 30 minutes. The tomatoes should be shriveled and the garlic tender.
- Cook pasta in a pot of salted boiling water while tomatoes and garlic are cooking.
- Drain and return pasta to pot.
- Add garlic tomato mixture and parsley, tossing to coat.
- Serve with sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese.