Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A light and tasty pasta dish!
Make and share this Pasta With Roasted Garlic and Cherry Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl toss sliced tomatoes, sliced garlic, oil, basil, salt, hot pepper flakes and ground pepper.
- Place in a 9 X 13 metal cake pan and roast at 400°F for approximately 30 minutes. The tomatoes should be shriveled and the garlic tender.
- Cook pasta in a pot of salted boiling water while tomatoes and garlic are cooking.
- Drain and return pasta to pot.
- Add garlic tomato mixture and parsley, tossing to coat.
- Serve with sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese.