Recipe by Sewing4Jesus
A quick and easy meal for those rushed days when you want something good to eat, but don't have the time to spend hours cooking.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Healthy Choice cream of roasted chicken soup
- 8 ounces pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a 2 quart pan of water to boil with salt added.
- Add pasta shape of your choice.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add the minced garlic and chopped onion and cook until the onion is tender.
- Add the soup, mushrooms, milk and desired amount of chicken broth to the onion and garlic mixture. Cook on low until the mixture is smooth.
- When the pasta is cooked to the desired consistency, drain well, and add the sauce to the pasta. Serve in a soup bowl, and top with diced tomatoes for color.