Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very cheese recipe but it tastes really good if you love cheese.
Make and share this Pasta With Ricotta Pesto recipe from Food.com.
- Boil water to cook pasta while making pesto.
- In food processor, process garlic, basil and pinenuts for 30 seconds, until almost smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 cup ricotta cheese and remaining ingredients and process for 45 seconds until thoroughly blended.
- Set aside and cook pasta.
- Toss well-drained pasta with pesto and serve with remaining parmesan cheese.