Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very cheese recipe but it tastes really good if you love cheese.
- 2 clove garlic
- 473.18 ml fresh basil leaves
- 78.07 ml pine nuts
- 236.59 ml grates parmesan cheese
- black pepper, to taste
- 236.59 ml whole milk ricotta cheese or 236.59 ml part-skim ricotta cheese
- 118.29 ml cubed mozzarella cheese
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 453.59 g penne pasta, cooked and drained
- Boil water to cook pasta while making pesto.
- In food processor, process garlic, basil and pinenuts for 30 seconds, until almost smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1 cup ricotta cheese and remaining ingredients and process for 45 seconds until thoroughly blended.
- Set aside and cook pasta.
- Toss well-drained pasta with pesto and serve with remaining parmesan cheese.