This recipe is a favorite! Very quick for those days when you get out of work late. I got this years ago from the back of a Ronzoni pasta box. Now I use Barilla Plus multi grain pasta. Taste the pasta from time to time, the Barilla seems to take a bit longer than the regular elbow noodles. So good! Tastes fantastic with corn bread on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring undrained tomatoes, undrained kidney beans, water, parsley and seasonings to a boil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add pasta, stir, turn off heat, and cover.
- 3Stir frequently until pasta is tender.
- 4Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Red Kidney Beans
Serving Size: 1 (446 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 772.9
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 508.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 152.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.8 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 35.9 g