1/1 Photo of Pasta With Prosciutto and Peas
Valerie in Florida's Note:
Very good, very rich recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tortellini in the pot of boiling water.
- 2Melt 2 tbsp butter in a large skillet. Add proscuitto and cook until crispy. In same skillet, add the onion and cook for two minutes (until golden). Pour in the cream and reduce until slightly thickened.
- 3Remove the pasta from the water when it is al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and add the pasta to the cream mixture along with the peas and cheese. Reduce for 1 minute. Toss and adjust the seasonings. Spoon into a large pasta bowl and serve.
- 4Garnish with additional grated Parmesan and chopped parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Prosciutto and Peas
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1074.7
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 222.2 mg
- Sodium 955.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 37.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: