Prep 1 min
Cook 11 mins
Really easy, quick & delicious pasta dish. This is my "healthy" comfort food to which you can add anything else. (I never do - too lazy!). Must be eaten in front of the TV.
- 1 -2 cup pasta (eg. shells, spirals, bow-ties)
- 3 teaspoons pesto sauce (use a good quality one)
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt (low-fat is fine)
- salt & pepper
- Amounts given for above ingredients are very approximate, just add and taste as you go.
- Cook pasta 'al dente'.
- Drain well but don't rinse.
- Return pasta to pan and while still warm mix in a couple of teaspoons of pesto.
- Mix in a dollop of the yoghurt.
- Season to taste.
- Add more or less yoghurt or pesto to taste.
- Sour cream can be added as well for a richer taste but obviously not as healthy, I have previously added a dash of soy sauce, sounds strange but it's nice!