Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my favourite meals: balanced flavours and very easy and quick to prepare!
- 4 cups uncooked pasta (for example penne or fusilli)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 1⁄2 cup basil pesto
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tuna
- grated parmesan cheese (to serve)
- Boil the pasta in a pan with a little bit of salt until al dente.
- Meanwhile heat the cream in a saucepan, and add the pesto. Stir.
- Drain the pasta and transfer back into the pan. Add the pesto-cream sauce and stir well. Add the chunks of canned tuna and stir again.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.