Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 2 (16 ounce) boxes bow tie pasta
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen baby peas
- 1 (8 ounce) containerof prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Cook bowtie pasts in a large pot of salted water for 10-12 minutes, until al dente.
- Drain and toss into a bowl with the olive oil.
- Cool to room temperature.
- When pasta has cooled, add the pesto, then add the parmesan cheese, peas, pine nuts, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well, season to taste and serve at room temperature.
- You can also add grilled chicken and serve as a main course.