Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 500 g dried pasta shapes
- 300 g sweet green peppers (under olive oil)
- to taste extra virgin olive oil
- to taste olives in brine
- 1 pinch salt
- Put some water in a large pan for the pasta and put some salt in it. Now take a smaller pan and put a drop of olive oil it, then add the pepperoni with a little pinch of salt. Stir them gently and after a while add the olives (without the brine of course). When the pasta water is boiling put in the pasta and wait for it to cook.
- Don't cook it to much, but drain it when it is still 'al dente' (not to soft). Put the peperoni in a large bowl and put the drained pasta on top.
- Mix and add a little oil.
- You can serve it with some Parmigiano cheese.