Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Courtesy of Lo Sole Mio Italian Restaurant in Omaha, NE.
Make and share this Pasta With Peas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package peas, frozen
- 1 onion, diced small
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb pasta, shells, tubes
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Thaw peas.
- Start cooking pasta.
- Saute onion in olive oil until soft. Add garlic cloves and saute another 2 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and 1/2 can water, peas, garlic salt, onion salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pasta should be done, drain.
- Toss all ingredients over pasta and top with parmesan cheese.