Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
We had tons of sweet corn we had cooked and I had to get really creative with my recipes. I adapted this recipe from another recipe I found in a Taste of Home Pasta cookbook. This can be a vegetarian meal or side dish, or add some grilled chicken for the meat eaters in your home!
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Meanwhile, heat margarine, add onion powder, and saute green pepper until tender.
- Drain pasta (reserving about 1/2 cup of pasta water).
- Add pasta, corn, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Parmesan cheese and serve.
We enjoyed this recipe and it was very easy to make. Made for Fall PAC 2009. Thanks for posting.