1/1 Photo of Pasta With Oyster Mushrooms
From 1001 More Low Fat Recipes. I can get the most beautiful oyster mushrooms at the local Asian market!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces oyster mushrooms
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces fettuccine, cooked, warm
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1Separate oyster mushrooms into pieces. Saute mushrooms and garli in butter in a large skillet until soft, about 5 minutes.
- 2Stir in flour. Cook 1 minute.
- 3Add milk, broth, and lemon juice to skillet; heat to boiling.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until liquid is reduced by half.
- 5Stir in tomato, salt and pepper; cook over medium heat until hot.
- 6Spoon over pasta and top with cheese.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Oyster Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.0
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 416.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 15.0 g