Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy pasta dish, ingredients re usually in a standard pantry.
- 16 ounces pasta (any shape)
- 28 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil (optional) or 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, combine the pasta sauce, tomatoes, and olives in a sauce pan.
- Cook gently until heated through.
- Combine the cooked pasta with the sauce in a serving container.
- Add the optional basil or parsley and toss together.
- Season with pepper and serve.