Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This makes a great side dish or a meal with a salad and french bread.
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked pasta
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil (fresh, chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup parsley (fresh, chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta until Al Dente, Keep warm.
- Heat oil in 10" skillet, over low heat.
- Add garlic, cook slowly and gently till light gold.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley and basil.
- Add hot pasta to skillet, toss to coat evenly.
- Serve Immediately with Parmesan Cheese.
I added way way more garlic just because. I also used whole wheat pasta and did not use cheese. Thanks for posting a really great oldie but goodie.
This is an old standby which always goes down well. It may be simple but that doesn't mean it isn't worth making.
This made a great side dish for my chicken French tonight. Absolutely delicious! Loved the addition of the fresh basil and parsley. Thanks, Barb.