1/1 Photo of Pasta with Oil and Garlic Sauce
Barb Gertz's Note:
This makes a great side dish or a meal with a salad and french bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta until Al Dente, Keep warm.
- 2Heat oil in 10" skillet, over low heat.
- 3Add garlic, cook slowly and gently till light gold.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in parsley and basil.
- 5Add hot pasta to skillet, toss to coat evenly.
- 6Serve Immediately with Parmesan Cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with Oil and Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 860.3
- Calories from Fat 404
- Total Fat 44.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 393.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 25.0 g