Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This makes a great side dish or a meal with a salad and french bread.
Make and share this Pasta with Oil and Garlic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta until Al Dente, Keep warm.
- Heat oil in 10" skillet, over low heat.
- Add garlic, cook slowly and gently till light gold.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley and basil.
- Add hot pasta to skillet, toss to coat evenly.
- Serve Immediately with Parmesan Cheese.
I added way way more garlic just because. I also used whole wheat pasta and did not use cheese. Thanks for posting a really great oldie but goodie.
This is an old standby which always goes down well. It may be simple but that doesn't mean it isn't worth making.
This made a great side dish for my chicken French tonight. Absolutely delicious! Loved the addition of the fresh basil and parsley. Thanks, Barb.