Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a very fast pasta dish to make. My son loves this! It is so easy to make! Top this with grated parmesan cheese and you are good to go!
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, each cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed fresh leaf fresh parsley leaves
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 16 ounces penne or 16 ounces corkscrew macaroni
- 12 ounces bocconcini, small mozzarella balls
- In a large serving bowl stir together cherry tomatoes, parsley leaves, basil, oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour, or up to 4 hours to allow flavors to nicely blend.
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water as label directs. Drain well.
- Add pasta to tomato mixture. Cut mozzarella balls in half and add to bowl. Garnish with parmesan cheese.