Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
As this is a "diet" recipe increase the pasta to suit your appetite
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove small garlic, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces mussels, Cooked (8 oz in shell)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pasta, dry weight
- Place onion, garlic, tomatoes and oregano in small saucepan.
- uncovered 10 mins.
- Add mushrooms; continue to simmer until liquid is reduced and sauce thickened.
- Add mussels and heat through gently.
- While sauce is cooking, boil pasta.
- Drain and serve with sauce. MMMMM
Great simple meal, full of flavour. Serve with crusty bread and a glass (or 3) of wine.