Joanne Wallace's Note:
As this is a "diet" recipe increase the pasta to suit your appetite
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place onion, garlic, tomatoes and oregano in small saucepan.
- 3uncovered 10 mins.
- 4Add mushrooms; continue to simmer until liquid is reduced and sauce thickened.
- 5Add mussels and heat through gently.
- 6While sauce is cooking, boil pasta.
- 7Drain and serve with sauce. MMMMM
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with Mussel Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 342.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 23.2 g