1/1 Photo of Pasta with mushrooms and spinach
I like this dish when I want something meatless.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces pasta, i use farfalle or penne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces mixed mushrooms, eg,oyster,shitake and field,thickly sliced
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 4 ounces baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped (in oil)
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh basil leaf (for garnish)
- halved cherry tomatoes (for garnish)
- 1Cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water as per packet instructions.
- 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan, quickly fry the mushrooms and garlic over a high heat for 2-3 minutes, until just cooked.
- 3Add the spinach and stir until just wilted, stir in the sun dried tomatoes and season to taste.
- 4Drain pasta and toss into the mushroom and spinach mixture.
- 5Turn into a servig dish, and garnish with torn basil leaves and the halved cherry tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with mushrooms and spinach
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 10.5 g