This is an impressive, but simple and bold dish
Make and share this Pasta With Mushroom Wine Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Start heating a large pot of water for the pasta. Meanwhile, wash and slice mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, add the onions and cook over medium heat until lightly colored.
- Raise the heat, add the mushrooms, and saute until they begin to brown, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and add half the garlic. Mix the tomato paste and wine and add it to the mushrooms. Lower the heat and cook for 5 minutes more. If the pan dries, add a little pasta water.
- Cook the pasta in the boiling water, then drain and add it to the mushrooms alone with the cream, herbs, and remaining garlic.
- Toss, correct the seasonings, and divide among serving plates.