1/2 Photos of Pasta With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
My brother, the carnivore, gave this his seal of approval: "It's good- the sauce is very light." He came back for the leftovers and had a second dinner later in the evening.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and chop mushrooms (I buy the presliced ones and just cut the big pieces in half).
- 2Heat oil in a skillet, add scallions and mushrooms and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 4Slowly stir in milk and tomatoes and cook until it makes a smooth sauce.
- 5Stir in parsley, salt, and pepper.
- 6Cook the pasta and drain.
- 7Toss pasta and sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 91.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 10.2 g