Recipe by Bergy
This recipe is for garlic lovers.It is a quick easy meal when you are rushed and want some comfort food
Top Review by Tebo
I used a bit of butter in this and quite a bit of a flavoured cream cheese (I had no parmesan). It turned out to be excellent. Also added some onion. Great easy and fast recipe to do. Thanks Bergy.
- 1 lb linguine, cooked ala dente,drain
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet melt 2 tbsp Butter.
- Add garlic, allow to brown, then add mushrooms, basil, Salt& Pepper.
- Cook until the mushrooms are just tender.
- Add remaining butter and olive oil.
- Stir and remove from heat.
- When Pasta is cooked reheat the sauce add parsley.
- Mix with Pasta and enjoy.