1/6 Photos of Pasta with Mushroom Garlic Sauce
This recipe is for garlic lovers.It is a quick easy meal when you are rushed and want some comfort food
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet melt 2 tbsp Butter.
- 2Add garlic, allow to brown, then add mushrooms, basil, Salt& Pepper.
- 3Cook until the mushrooms are just tender.
- 4Add remaining butter and olive oil.
- 5Stir and remove from heat.
- 6When Pasta is cooked reheat the sauce add parsley.
- 7Mix with Pasta and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with Mushroom Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.7
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 312.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 18.8 g