My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed (more if you want!)
- 350 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 15 g butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 200 g monkfish fillets, cubed
- 12 raw tiger shrimp
- fresh ground black pepper
- 250 g pappardelle pasta or 250 g linguine
- 1 red chile (optional)
- 1Heat oil in a pan, add the garlic (and chilli) and fry for 1 min.
- 2Stil in the tomatoes and stock and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in the butter and basil and add the monkfish and the prawns to the mixture.
- 4season with pepper and cook for 5 minutes until the monkfish is opaque abd the prawns turn pink.
- 5meanwhile cook the pappadelle in a large pan of boiling salted water Drain the past and add to the tomato and seafood sauce and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta with Monkfish and prawns and tomato sauce
Serving Size: 1 (569 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 802.4
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 95.7 mg
- Sodium 134.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 40.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: