Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed (more if you want!)
- 350 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 15 g butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 200 g monkfish fillets, cubed
- 12 raw tiger shrimp
- fresh ground black pepper
- 250 g pappardelle pasta or 250 g linguine
- 1 red chile (optional)
- Heat oil in a pan, add the garlic (and chilli) and fry for 1 min.
- Stil in the tomatoes and stock and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the butter and basil and add the monkfish and the prawns to the mixture.
- season with pepper and cook for 5 minutes until the monkfish is opaque abd the prawns turn pink.
- meanwhile cook the pappadelle in a large pan of boiling salted water Drain the past and add to the tomato and seafood sauce and serve at once.