Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From an old newspaper clipping.
- 1⁄2 lb pasta, cooked al dente and drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, marinated
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- cayenne pepper
- parmesan cheese
- Drain liquid from the marinated artichokes into a skillet.
- Slice the drained hearts into bite sized pieces.
- Add olive oil and butter to artichoke marinade and heat. Add onions and saute until soft (about 5-8 minutes).
- Add artichoke heart pieces and basil to the skillet and saute 3-5 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Toss the pasta with the warm sauce.
Easy, quick, and tastes great. I did add a few fresh mushrooms, pre-cooked in the micro wave. One can never have too many mushrooms. I think next time I might add a few shrimp or scallops to the mix, but it certainly tastes and looks fine w/o. Thanks Oolala.