From an old newspaper clipping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain liquid from the marinated artichokes into a skillet.
- 2Slice the drained hearts into bite sized pieces.
- 3Add olive oil and butter to artichoke marinade and heat. Add onions and saute until soft (about 5-8 minutes).
- 4Add artichoke heart pieces and basil to the skillet and saute 3-5 minutes more.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- 6Toss the pasta with the warm sauce.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Marinated Artichoke Hearts
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.1
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 382.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 18.0 g