1/1 Photo of Pasta With Lemon Zucchini Sauce
A nice pasta dish with a twist on the sauce. Very easy to make. From Chefs.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 13 ounces farfalle pasta or 13 ounces other pastas
- 4 small zucchini
- 2 small yellow zucchini, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated, plus
- 3 tablespoons fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 5 ounces unsalted butter
- 3 green shallots, chopped
- 1Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water 7-10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and keep warm.
- 2Place zucchini in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover pan and steam 4-5 minutes, or until just tender.
- 3Combine cornflour and water in a bowl.
- 4Stir in next 4 ingredients.
- 5Melt butter in a heavy nonstick pan over medium heat.
- 6Stir in cream mixture and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring until mixture begins to thicken. Stir in shallots and zucchini.
- 7Serve sauce over warm pasta.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Lemon Zucchini Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 898.6
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.1 g
- Saturated Fat 33.1 g
- Cholesterol 157.5 mg
- Sodium 307.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 22.9 g