Purdy Good Cook's Note:
Looking for a new way to spice up your pasta. This is an amazing recipe, that is quick and easy to make. It is a recipe that any of your guests will love, and they'll definitely be asking for the recipe. I use prawns in place of shrimps. Enjoy Recipe from Chatelaine magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions.
- 2Meanwhile, defrost shrimps and peel.
- 3Once defrosted, pat dry with paper towels.
- 4Snap and discard tough ends of asparagus, then slice asparagus in half diagonally. Add to boiling pasta water for last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain pasta and asparagus, then place in a large bowl.
- 5While pasta is cooking, finely grate 1 Tbsp peel from lemons and squeeze out about 1/2 Cup lemon juice. Melt butter in large frying pan over med-high heat. Add garlic and shrimps. Stir often until shrimps turn bright pink, about 3-4 minute, remove from heat. Stir in pesto, lemon juice, and peel, then turn over pasta until evenly mixed.
- 6Serve in pasta bowl and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Lemon-Pesto, Shrimps and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.5
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.3 mg
- Sodium 552.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: