Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Something easy, only 12 minutes of cooking. From Ricardo.
Make and share this Pasta With Lemon, Pepper and Parmigiano recipe from Food.com.
- 375 g extra large egg noodles or 375 g fettuccine pasta
- 78.07 ml olive oil
- 78.07 ml chicken stock, warm
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 236.59 ml parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- 14.79 ml black pepper, crushed
- fresh parsley (optional)
- In a big casserole, cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain. Put pasta in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, chicken stock, lemon juice, parmigiano and pepper. Add salt if needed. Mix well.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with parsley. Delicious with veal.
This is a nice quick and easy recipe Boomie. We enjoyed this pasta served with seafood tonight. It was light and flavorful. I love egg noodles and enjoyed them in this dish. Thanks for sharing.
Update: I make this all the time. It's one of my go to side dishes. My daughter really likes this with angel hair pasta. I often add veggies to it. It's such a versatile dish. Original review 6-3-09: This was great! We loved it. I used linguine and instead of 1/3 cup oil, I used 2 tbsp oil and 2 tbsp butter because I really like the flavor of butter and olive oil together. I liked that it was so simple to make with things I already have on hand. Thanks, Boomette! Made for Holiday Tag.
I'm a lemon lover and enjoyed this a lot. I used it as a main with a green salad on the side. Perfect when you want something, easy and yummy.