- 375 g extra large egg noodles or 375 g fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup chicken stock, warm
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, crushed
- fresh parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big casserole, cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain. Put pasta in a bowl.
- Add olive oil, chicken stock, lemon juice, parmigiano and pepper. Add salt if needed. Mix well.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with parsley. Delicious with veal.