1/2 Photos of Pasta With Lemon Olive Oil
This is a Canadian Health Check recipe that's seriously yummy and totally simple too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, sliced (optional)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons basil, julienned
- salt & freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb fresh linguine
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (opitonal)
- 1Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic cloves, Kalamata olives and cherry tomatoes.
- 2Cook pasta and reserve 1/4 cup (60mL) pasta water.
- 3Drain and toss pasta with olive oil mixture and reserved pasta water.
- 4Toss with basil and Parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper.
- 5Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Lemon Olive Oil
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 64.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.0 g