- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, sliced (optional)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons basil, julienned
- salt & freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 lb fresh linguine
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese (opitonal)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic cloves, Kalamata olives and cherry tomatoes.
- Cook pasta and reserve 1/4 cup (60mL) pasta water.
- Drain and toss pasta with olive oil mixture and reserved pasta water.
- Toss with basil and Parmesan cheese, season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with extra Parmesan cheese if desired.