Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Savory pesto dresses up a simple pasta and shrimp dish.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagebuitoni fresh linguine, prepared according to package directions, drained, and kept warm
- 8 ounces cooked medium shrimp, kept warm
- 1 (7 ounce) containerbuitoni refrigerated reduced-fat basil pesto
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- COMBINE pesto and lemon peel in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 6 to 8 minutes or until heated through. Transfer cooked pasta to serving plates. Top with sauce and shrimp. Sprinkle with green onion.