1/2 Photos of Pasta With Leek & Bacon
Kiwi Kathy's Note:
A meal that is ready to serve in 25 minutes. This is really delicious with great flavours. Recipe was found on the Internet and tagged as being originally from "TasteItalia"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bacon into 1cm cubes.
- 2Trim the leeks and cut in half length ways, rinsing any dirt out from beneath the layers. Cut the halves into thin strips length ways.
- 3Melt butter in frying pan and saute the bacon and leeks for about 5 - 6 minutes.
- 4Add cream, mix well and simmer for 2 - 3 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to packet instructions, then drain.
- 6Add the bacon and leek mixture to the hot pasta and season well.
- 7Mix together and serve immediately. Top with Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta With Leek & Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 993.1
- Calories from Fat 514
- Total Fat 57.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.9 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 1188.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 36.2 g