Top Review by ChrisMc
I tried this with regular spaghetti, as well - I think it works much better with angel hair. The vinegar gives it a bite - for a milder taste, you can decrease the vinegar and add extra sesame oil. Great side dish and very easy to make. Thanks, Dancer!
- 10 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hot bean paste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons gingerroot, grated
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
- Combine sesame oil, vinegar, bean paste, soy, onion, garlic, ginger, sugar and pepper in medium-size bowl.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat.
- Add sesame seeds; cook, shaking skillet occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes or until toasted and golden.
- Add pasta along with vinegar mixture to skillet, tossing to coat.
- Garnish with cucumbers and serve.