Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
All You Dec 2006
- 1 lb whole-wheat spiral shaped pasta
- 2 (5 ounce) packagessoft herbed cheese (such as Alouette or Boursin )
- 1⁄4 lb boiled ham, cut into cubes
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and prepare pasta according to package directions. Set aside 1 cup pasta cooking water and drain pasta. Return pasta to pot; crumble pieces of cheese over pasta.
- Add ham, salt and pepper to taste and parsley to pasta mixture. Pour in 1/2 cup pasta cooking water and toss or stir until cheese is melted and pasta is coated. Stir in more cooking water if mixture looks dry.