- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups chopped broccoli rabe, escarole or 2 cups spinach
- 1 1⁄2 cups cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 6 ounces uncooked pasta, cooked according to package directions
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray nonstick pan with cooking spray. Add garlic and cook over medium heat until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add greens and beans, cook 2-3 minutes. Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 3 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta, cook stirring for another 2 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving (to allow liquid to absorb).